This fund was set up in 2010 in order to respond to individual cases that are critical and requires immediate support. This is an ongoing initiative.
- Supported NGO Sunshine Children Education Society to provide education, tuition, food and day care support for about over 267 underprivileged slum children in Delhi.
- Supported relief and rehabilitation efforts in the flood affected areas of Kerala.
- Supported Acid Attack Survivors project to provide sustainable livelihood.
- Supported Rifleman Jigmet Orgyan from Village Kesar, Chumathang P.O., Nyoma Tehsil, District Leh, Jammu & Kashmir, who had lost both his eyes and hands in a mine blast during Operation Parakram in 2001, to procure one prosthesis hand.
- Supported NGO Anchal Charitable Trust to procure aids and appliances to support people with disabilities and age-related constraints for effectively improve their autonomy and mobility.
- Supported NGO SATAT with 02 computer desktops; 05 universal tailoring machines to enhance the skills of poor women for sustainable livelihood.
- Supported Human Care International, an NGO, for providing 200 gms of milk daily for 200 inmates of Prem Dham Ashram, run by them in Najafgarh, Delhi. 123 children from the same Ashram were also provided with school books.
- Supported Ms. Tuba Tabbassum, an acid attack survivor from Village Harhans, Siwan District, Bihar, for her education, medical treatment as well as for her medical entrance coaching from a reputed institution.
- Supported Anjali Razak, 7 yrs and Keshav, 18 months from Ranchi, Jharkhand for a year, who are suffering from a rare health disorder known as Cuti Lexa, for their daily medical, education and nourishment requirements.
- Supported Master Phunchok Tashi for his education from 2nd to 10th grade in Army Public School, Leh and for his War Widow Children Hostel Fees.